Product Name:Flight Services Agronomic Advisor Scouting Package
Flight Services Agronomic Advisor Scouting Package provides full-service image data capture designed to meet requirements for fulfilling Agronomic Advisor FieldInsights Products including Stand Count (71101-00), Tassel Count (71102-00), Crop Health (71103-00), and Weed Spray Prescription (71110-00). This product is priced and delivered on an allowance basis of 10,000 acres for a fixed number (i.e., not to exceed) of acres.
Recommended Use Cases
- Agronomic Advisor
- Stand Count
- Tassel Count
- Crop Health
- Weed Spray Prescription
- Image data capture and delivery of raw imagery.
- "Project Kick-Off Form" completed at least 30 days prior to project start date
- Requires "Flight Scheduling and Coordination" information
- Requires "In-Network Location" for field location
- Requires purchase of "FieldAgent License and FieldInsight Product" for analytics order fulfillment
Project Kick-Off Form
At least 30 days prior to project start date (i.e., any data capture or data processing orders), Customer will complete the Project Kick-Off Form to provide required information on project scope and project plan. The Project Kick-Off Form is available at:
Flight Performance Details
Sentera will perform all flights using its own equipment, including aircraft, sensors, and ground control point surveying equipment (if required). Sentera will use camera, sensors, and drones appropriate to the objectives of the Customer for the project.
Sentera may subcontract flights to one of Sentera’s global flight service partners that have extensive agricultural flight service experience in their own countries and are leading subject matter experts in agricultural drone use. Sentera’s partners bring additional value as they: speak the local language, can coordinate directly with local field managers as needed, and understand and comply-with local drone regulations.
Sentera will adhere to all Customer site safety procedures and guidance when operating within or near the specified field area. This includes all safety precautions required by the Agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS) issued by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) where applicable.
Sentera and its sub-contractors will adhere to local, regional, and national laws and regulations for operations of unmanned aircraft.
Flight Scheduling and Coordination
Up to 10,000 acres of image data capture are provide by this product. Each image data capture flight is accounted for against the acreage limit, regardless of if a given field has image data captured multiple times.
Field Size Limits
All fields flown for image data capture are required to be at least 100 acres in size. If a field is less than 100 acres in size, then the area of image data capture accounted for will be 100 acres.
Program Area-Based Limits
All fields flown for image data capture must be contained within a 100 mile (160 kilometers) diameter area.
Program Scheduling Limits
No more than 1,000 acres of image data capture can be scheduled for a given calendar week.
Detailed Project Plan
Customer will provide a detailed list of quantity, size, approximate locations of fields, and approximate data collection schedule. In particular:
- Customer will request Planned Flight Date no later than 60 days prior to requested Flight Date (approximate for planning purposes)
- Customer will confirm Target Flight Date no later than 7 days prior to requested Flight Date (based on current growth stage).
- Customer will identify which Enterprise Analytics Product is to be ordered for each requested Flight Date
Ongoing Coordination and Communication
Sentera will work closely with the local field supervisors to schedule the appropriate day for data collection to ensure proper growth stage of the crop. The schedule will be updated based on actual planting dates and conditions on the ground. If weather or other factors prevent drone operations, flights may be delayed or rescheduled for the next day. The imagery collection schedule will follow the approximate dates provided by Customer.
Customer is responsible for ensuring field and image collection access issues are resolved prior to arrival of Sentera pilot, including but not limited to: ensuring irrigation and other equipment is moved out of the way of the trial and required flight area(s), ensuring re-entry intervals for pesticides to not conflict with Pilot’s scheduled field visit, or other conflicting field work is not occurring within the trial and flight area.
Sentera maintains a global network of pilots trained and certified to capture data at agricultural fields for Sentera’s analytic data products. The field locations for each project are required to be within the Sentera Flight Services network coverage area. A map of the Sentera Flight Services network for a project’s region of interest is available upon request.
FieldAgent License and FieldInsights Products
Fulfillment of orders placed require an additional purchase of FieldAgent Agronomic Advisor Standard (61005-02) or FieldAgent Agronomic Advisor Premium (61005-03), and, if required, additional purchase of Agronomic Advisor FieldInsights Products (711##-##).
- Deliverables, as specified, provided within 2 business days (typical, pending pilot access to internet) of completion of performed Flight Date, contingent upon completion of all "General Requirements"
- Imagery captured according to “Data Capture Requirement” for identified Agronomic Advisor Analytic Product requested for Flight Date.
- Order placed for Agronomic Advisor Product including Stand Count (71101-00), Tassel Count (71102-00), Crop Health (71103-00), or Weed Spray Prescription (71110-00).
- JPEG (or equivalent format)