Product Name:Flight Services Enterprise Analytic Data Capture
Flight Services Enterprise Analytics Data Capture provides full-service image data capture designed to meet requirements for fulfilling Enterprise Analytics FieldInsights Products including Plot (712##-##), Field Scale (713##-##), and Permanent Crop (714##-##). This product is priced and delivered on a per field, per flight basis.
Recommended Use Cases
- Enterprise Analytics
- Field Scale
- Permanent Crop
- Image data capture and delivery of raw imagery.
- Requires "In-Network Location"
- Requires legal authorization to fly the requested field location
- Requires 2-weeks’ scheduling notice, unless in-season which will require more lead time or be unavailable
- Requires large screen/projection HDMI capability and broadband internet access for PHX In Person Training (71011-00) and/or Quad Copter In Person Training (71011-03)
- Requires field a suitable launch and recovery area and free of large obstacles nearby for PHX In Person Training (71011-00)
- Requires applicable UAS Training Travel Charge (71011-02) for PHX In Person Training (71011-00) and/or Quad Copter In Person Training (71011-03)
Project Kick-Off Form
At least 30 days prior to project start date (i.e., any data capture or data processing orders), Customer will complete the Project Kick-Off Form to provide required information on project scope and project plan. The Project Kick-Off Form is available at:
Flight Performance Details
Sentera will perform all flights using its own equipment, including aircraft, sensors, and ground control point surveying equipment (if required). Sentera will use camera, sensors, and drones appropriate to the objectives of the Customer for the project.
Sentera may subcontract flights to one of Sentera’s global flight service partners that have extensive agricultural flight service experience in their own countries and are leading subject matter experts in agricultural drone use. Sentera’s partners bring additional value as they: speak the local language, can coordinate directly with local field managers as needed, and understand and comply-with local drone regulations.
Sentera will adhere to all Customer site safety procedures and guidance when operating within or near the specified field area. This includes all safety precautions required by the Agricultural Worker Protection Standard (WPS) issued by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) where applicable.
Sentera and its sub-contractors will adhere to local, regional, and national laws and regulations for operations of unmanned aircraft.
Flight Scheduling and Coordination
Field Size Limits
Maximum area of data capture per field, per flight is determined by the Enterprise Analytics Product delivered for a given flight:
- Plot: less than 10 acres
- Field Scale: less than 160 acres
- Permanent Crop: less than 40 acres
Detailed Project Plan
Customer will provide a detailed list of quantity, size, approximate locations of fields, and approximate data collection schedule. In particular:
- Customer will request Planned Flight Date no later than 60 days prior to requested Flight Date (approximate for planning purposes)
- Customer will confirm Target Flight Date no later than 7 days prior to requested Flight Date (based on current growth stage).
- Customer will identify which Enterprise Analytics Product is to be ordered for each requested Flight Date
Ongoing Coordination and Communication
Sentera will work closely with the local field supervisors to schedule the appropriate day for data collection to ensure proper growth stage of the crop. The schedule will be updated based on actual planting dates and conditions on the ground. If weather or other factors prevent drone operations, flights may be delayed or rescheduled for the next day. The imagery collection schedule will follow the approximate dates provided by Customer.
Customer is responsible for ensuring field and image collection access issues are resolved prior to arrival of Sentera pilot, including but not limited to: ensuring irrigation and other equipment is moved out of the way of the trial and required flight area(s), ensuring re-entry intervals for pesticides to not conflict with Pilot’s scheduled field visit, or other conflicting field work is not occurring within the trial and flight area.
Sentera maintains a global network of pilots trained and certified to capture data at agricultural fields for Sentera’s analytic data products. The field locations for each project are required to be within the Sentera Flight Services network coverage area. A map of the Sentera Flight Services network for a project’s region of interest is available upon request.
FieldAgent License and FieldInsights Products
Fulfillment of orders placed require an additional purchase of Enterprise Analytics FieldInsights Products for Plot (712##-##), Field Scale (713##-##), or Permanent Crop (714##-##). Delivery of images requires FieldAgent Enterprise Analytics License (61006-##), or requires additional purchase of Enterprise Analytics Upload/Export Surcharge (71010-09).
- Deliverables, as specified, provided within 2 business days (typical, pending pilot access to internet) of completion of performed Flight Date, contingent upon completion of all "General Requirements"
- Imagery captured according to “Data Capture Requirement” for identified Agronomic Advisor Analytic Product requested for Flight Date.
- Order placed for either Plot (712##-##), Field Scale (713##-##), or Permanent Crop (714##-##) Enterprise Analytics Product
- JPEG (or equivalent format)